In the event of snow being forecast, please always presume the academy will open, unless notified by us via Schoolcomms.
This notification will be sent as soon as a decision is made by the Executive Principal whether the academy opens, opens at a later start time or will be closed.
As well as notification by Schoolcomms, the academy’s website and Facebook pages will be updated with the latest information. Please use these forums for information and refrain from ringing the academy for the same information.
If snow fall is forecast, please ensure your child comes to school with appropriate warm clothing. We will always publish on the above forums, any permitted changes to our uniform policy and expectations.